Although we’re known for our selection of boutique dresses, we also carry a ton of adorable tops, bottoms, shoes, jewelry, and outerwear! This week, we thought it would be fun to have our staff come up with ideas for mixing and matching outfits for different occasions. We’ve got everything from dressy to professional work styles as well as dressed down weekend options. So with no further ado- check out these 10 different looks we’ve put together:
Leather and Lace
- Lace doesn’t have to be perfectly sweet and innocent! Toughen up this burgundy lace dress with a fitted jacket in a suede-like grey fabric. The Fine and Dandy Lace A-Line Dress is perfectly paired with our Olivia Crossover Zip Collar Jacket in Smoke. This sweet and charming A-line lace dress is the perfect girly choice for so many events. Look instantly chic with these two pieces and jewelry.
2. This is a great work to evening outfit. Pair this top and pencil skirt combo with a black blazer and you’re ready for the boardroom. But what if you want to meet up with a special someone for cocktails or dinner after work and you don’t have time to head home and change? Just take off the blazer and add a cute necklace and you have an instantly chic and romantic date-night look! Our Lines Of Lace Black and White Pencil Skirt looks lovely paired with our Tie Side Crossover Top in White. This top and skirt pair is perfect when you want to look chic and put-together with minimal effort.
3. Who doesn’t like a great oversized sweater? This is the kind of sweater you can throw on any Saturday morning when you don’t want to get out of bed. At least you’ll feel like you’re still wrapped under a warm knit blanket all day! The neutral black and white pattern goes with nearly anything in your closet, so it’s perfect for those lazy days shopping or running errands. The Knit For You Black and Ivory Cardigan Sweater is cute paired with black skinnies and our Kimberly Riding Boots in Black.
4. Do you have any country concerts to attend this year? How about a weekend in Nashville? Even city girls need to take a break from the fast-paced lifestyle every once in awhile and we’re here to help! We have a whole page of country dresses that are perfect paired with cowboy boots for a laid-back look. This navy lace dress is one of our favorites- How cute and country chic is this dress? We love it paired with our Class Act Riding Boots. Yes, riding boots! You might just decide to ride a horse off into the sunset when you show up in these adorable boots. Add our Sands of Time Beige Crossover Jacket when the weather gets cool and you can wear this dress into the Fall.
Life Is An Adventure
- We are always on the lookout for a cute and casual wardrobe that is effortless – and our Saturday Staple Tunic perfectly fits the bill! Wear it alone with flat sandals or add leggings or a pair of boots and our Every Day Is An Adventure Jacket in Olive. You’ll be ready in quick minute and out the door in no time. Don’t miss out on any adventure that comes your way in this whimsical look!
- We are in the love with the 70’s vibe of this outfit! Our Stop Short Embellished Crop Tops look amazing with our Leatherette Banded Gauzy Lace Panel Maxi Skirts. This outfit has a sexy boho chic look that makes a big impact! We can see this outfit being worn on vacation or to any concert or festival! If you’re looking for something with that boho/hippie feel, check out some other hippie and boho looks here.
It’s Mint To Be!
- Mint and beige always look so perfect paired together, and this dress is no exception. The Spring Forward Mint and Beige A-Line Lace Dress is a gorgeous combination of a blue mint lace on top of a beige lining. The contrast of this look would look perfect paired with our Lasercut Pumps in Beige. We can see this dress being worn to a Spring or Summer party.
Pack Your Trunk!
- We love the comfy yet classy style of this outfit and think it might just be the perfect option to wear when traveling. The black wide leg pants have a repeating elephant print, and they are made of a comfy fabric. You won’t have to look and feel like a slob wearing sweatpants to the airport, but you’ll feel just as comfy! Pair the aptly named Pack Your Trunk Elephant Print Palazzo Pants with our Fluttering Eyelet Scallop Hemline Top in Cream for that perfect weekend trip outfit! Add our Better Tan Basic Bow Front Quilted Black Ballet Flat to finish off this outfit! They are the perfect flats to help get through airport security with ease!
House of the Rising Sun
- How beautiful is this girly boho chic outfit?! The Sunrise Over The Horizon Pink and Beige Embroidered Dress is the perfect pink and beige summer dress! Paired with our All Tied Up Rose Gold Metallic Gladiator Sandal, you will complete your outfit for that fun boho glam style! If you’re not a fan of lace-up gladiators we’ve given you a more casual option you can pair with it as well. This outfit works for so many events- summer concerts and festivals, beach vacations, summer barbecues, and parties with friends!
Rain or Shine
- Don’t let the dreary forecast put a damper on your plans! This outfit is perfect for those unexpected rainy days. You can add a cute pair of leggings with our cozy Adirondack Girl Black and Taupe Cardigan for a stylish and chic look. Pair with the adorable Rain or Shine Quilted Boots in Black on your next rainy (or snowy!) day, and your feet will stay dry in style.
What do you think of these outfits? Which ones would you wear? Let us know in the comments! And check out our online boutique for these looks and more!